Questions

18:41

Hello! I know I posted yesterday, but I couldn't resist answering these questions as I love doing questionnaires and surveys etc! Anyway, here goes!

Question One: Do you have any pets?
No I don't unfortunately. I did have a pet cat called Connie, who I loved :-( She died in 2004 when she was 16. Miss her.

Question Two: Name three things that are physically close to you:

My laptop obviously, Irn Bru and my phone

Question Three: What is the weather like right now?
Dark, gloomy and cold. Love British weather!

Question Four: Do you drive? If so, have you crashed?
No I don't. But when I get a job I will start to learn how to drive! I haven't been in a proper crash, but I have been in an accident including a car. I wont go in to tonnes of detail. Here goes.. me and my sister were walking to school listening to 'Good Ol' Days' by The Script (very ironic indeed). Anyway, we were crossing a zebra crossing and a car didn't stop and went into us. An ambulance came and everything and then the Police came! They rang our mum (Dad works at the hospital anyway) and we went to the hospital (my mum following behind) and yeh. The injury's weren't as tragic as they could have been though, thank goodness!

Question Five: When was the last time you showered?
This morning

Question Six: What was the last movie you watched?
I watched Despicable Me and then Paul last night, so Paul!

Question Seven: What does your last text message say?
Um, let me look.. "Yep" boring I know haha, wish it was more interesting

Question Eight: What is your ringtone?
'Pour it up' by Rihanna! $rip club$and dollar bill$ $till got ma money
Question Nine: Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes I have. I've been to Scotland, Spain (multiple times), Majorca, Menorca, France, Gozo (island off of Malta), Zakynthos (in English, Zante, which is a Greek island), Switzerland (twice- skiing), Andorra (a principality in between France and Spain- also skiing) and Kefallinia- where I went this year for 2 weeks! (Also a Greek island)

Question Ten: Do you like sushi?
Never tried it. It does look so pretty, like I see photos of it on Tumblr and Instagram but I don't know if I'd like to try it to be honest; it does seem quite disgusting.. although more people are eating it but ew, I don't know the thought of raw fish and stuff doesn't really appeal to me. Sorry to all you sushi lovers!

Question Eleven: Where do you buy your groceries?
Tesco most of the time! But occasionally Sainsbury's or M&S. Ooo, wait, we do go to Costco a few times a year to stock up on stuff and buy in bulk; it's cheaper!

Question Twelve: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No

Question Thirteen: How many siblings do you have?
1 younger sister

Question Fourteen: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop

Question Fifteen: How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
18! Sounds so weird saying that! It's weird because as I'm one of the eldest in my year, as I'm born in September, some people I know and one of my friends is born in July/August and they've only just turned 16 and I was 17 like 1 or 2 months later, haha!

Question Sixteen: Do you wear contacts or glasses?
 Glasses for distance, but really want contacts! Going to get some when I finally get a job!
Question Seventeen: Do you colour your hair?
Um, I dye it sometimes. But I haven't dyed it since July. I really want to dye it a light brown then go to dark-mid blonde! I will probably (hopefully) do that next year!

Question Eighteen: Tell me something you are planning to do today:
I was going to do my Psychology homework, only just realising it doesn't have to be in until Wednesday! So I'll probably do a bit of my Media assignment

Question Nineteen: When was the last time you cried?
I honestly can't remember when I cried properly over something

Question Twenty: What is your favourite pizza topping?
I like peperoni pizzas and Hawaiian pizzas. But I like anything to be honest, except olives!
Question Twenty One: What time did you wake up this morning?
9am I think it was?

Question Twenty Two: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger?
Cheeseburger, mm

Question Twenty Three: Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes, but been tired the next day!!

Question Twenty Four: What is your eye colour?
Blue- which I love! But when I get contacts I'd love to get green ones!

Question Twenty Five: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes, I do like both but I prefer Pepsi. I do love vanilla coke though, omfg. I had one earlier and aefnsifjpdvzdfl heaven

Ok, that's all! I tag everyone who wants to do it to do it because it's fun!
Hope you enjoyed reading my answers and thanks for reading!

Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe