A quick post...

16:12

I am just going to jump straight into it... So at University for this one module we have to make a blog, however it has to be on WordPress (cries). Anyway, of course I am going to keep this blog up and continue writing/posting content however I will be posting my content to my new WordPress blog as well as my Blogger one. I will only be doing it until I finish this particular module at University then I will continue posting on just Blogger. 

This probably wont be the case but if my WordPress blog does really well then I may move over to it permanently. I do prefer Blogger though, so my WordPress blog would have to do amazingly well for me to actually move over to the site properly.

I just thought I would inform you guys on this!

Also, a new blog post will be up very soon.
Love Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe