Revolution Flawless Palette

13:52




Here is the beautiful palette in all its glory! It certainly does live up to its name, 'Flawless'.
Honestly, this to me, is pretty much just as stunning as the Naked Palettes which are almost five times the price of this £8 palette. There are 32 eyeshadows, which is insane for the tiny price - I just couldn't resist purchasing it!
I think the names they gave the eyeshadows are well thought of and describe them perfectly. For me, having the names on a plastic sheet as well makes the palette seem so much more expensive than it actually is, because they didn't really have to bother naming each eyeshadow but they made the effort to which is really cute.

The palette has such a wide variety of colours so you wont find one you don't like, therefore I would recommend this palette to anyone. The shades range from natural, matte colours (browns, pinks etc) to shimmery, sparkly natural shades to dark matte and shimmer shades. The shades Blue Stars, Green Stars, Café Noir, Uncover and Barely Pink however are more shiny and less shimmery than some of other shades. The palette also contains a beautiful blue, golds, greens, silvers and reds. I can't even begin to pick out my favourite shades but I think my favourites are going to be the lighter shimmery shades, the browns/golds and the reds. I have pretty much used most of the lighter shades so far already, but I am going to experiment with some of the darker shades such as Black Tie and Molton Chocolate very soon.

L-R: Angel, Golden Night, Medal, Burgandy Nights, Unlimited, Gold Digger, Darkest Shimmer, Green Stars, Brew, Cheerless, Tarnish, Café Noir, Silver Smoke, Blue Stars, Black Tie, Night

Molton Chocolate, Copper Shimmer, Lowlite, Highlite, Red Night, Universal, Barely Pink, Buff, Raw, Shimmer Heart, Uncover, Soft Glow, Pure Chocolate, Smudge, Almost There and Paper... Which you can't actually see on my skin...

Most of the eyeshadows are very pigmented, so I think the eyeshadow palette is going to last me a very long time indeed! I occasionally use a primer but I always use the Urban Decay setting spray, of which probably helps keep my eye makeup in place for longer. Even if I didn't use a primer, however, I believe they would stay on for the whole day.

Revolution have the Flawless Matte, Beyond Flawless and have now released the Flawless 2 palette, but I am glad I purchased this one instead. The shades in this palette, for me, are more wearable, prettier and I'd rather have a mix of shimmer and matte rather than just matte shadows. Saying that, in the Flawless 2 palettes I do like the look of the orangey shades. MUR do many other amazing palettes for under £12, some are dupes of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes and Too Faced eyeshadow palettes. As much as I do think the Naked palettes are worth the price, these are a great alternative if you can't splash the cash at the moment. Revolution also have an eyeshadow palette (2016 Collection) which contains an outstanding 144 shades priced at just £20, which is still cheaper than Too Faced and Urban Decay.

Do you have any Revolution eyeshadow palettes? If so, what do you think of them?

Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe