Lipstick Wishlist

13:35

Here is a blog post I have never done before! A wish list. I will probably do a few of these posts within the coming weeks. First off I am going to start with my 'Lipstick Wishlist'.

They are all mostly high end lipsticks, which is why I probably wont have all of them until about 3 years time *cries*.

I will start off with the well know high street brand NYX. I love their soft matte cream lipstick range, so they're all from this collection. Priced at £5.50.

  • Morocco - an orange shade
  • Prague - a purple/pink toned shade
  • Milan - a beautiful neutral pink shade
NYX: Soft matte lip cream in Milan. (Source: feelunique.com)


Moving onto Kiko, who have recently brought out a new range called 'The endless love collection'. I mainly want one of these lipsticks because they look super cute but the shades they do are also very pretty and valentines like! Priced at £5.90.
  • Endless love lipstick: 03 Cute Cherry
Kiko: Endless Love lipstick in the shade 03 Cute Cherry (Source: kikocosmetics.com)

High end lipsticks

Charlotte Tilbury: I have been looking for a dark brown lipstick shade for a while and I finally found one that I have fallen in love with. Priced at £23.00.
  • Birkin Brown - quite a deep brown shade.

Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in the shade: Berkin Brown (Source: charlottetilbury.com)


Nars: I think Nars' product have the most sleek, classy packaging and I have wanted one of their products for a while now. I really love orange-red toned lipsticks and Nars have the most perfect one. I have seen lots of people online rave about this matte lipstick and Kendall Jenner totally rocks this look. I have a few darker reds in my lipstick collection but no brighter reds, so this is fab. Priced at: £19.00.
  • Nars lip pencil: Red Square.
Nars lip pencil in the shade Red Square (Source: narscosmetics.co.uk)


YSL: Again, YSL's lipsticks look of such high quality and come in beautiful packaging. I love their nude/pink shades. Priced at £26.00.
  • Peach Passion: a stunning pinky/peachy/coral/nude shade.
YSL lipstick in the shade: Peach Passion (Source: sephora.com)


Chanel: It is my dream to actually own a Chanel product and one day I will buy a matte lipstick from them! Priced at £26.00.
  • The shade I love is: 34 La Raffinée which is a gorgeous matte pink colour. I decided on this shade as it would go with a lot of outfits/looks.
Chanel Matte Lipstick in the shade 34 La Raffinée (Source: chanel.com)


Last but not least... Mac. Priced at £15.50.
  • Velvet Teddy: a neutral matte mid-brown shade. I have almost gotten through my second tube of this lipstick already. It is so versatile. This will probably be the next high end lipstick I will be purchasing as I can't really live without it as it is always my go to lipstick when I don't know which other one to wear!
  • Odyssey: a lovely sparkly, frost finish purple/pink shade.
  • Hot Tahiti: a soft red-ish coral shade with a glaze type finish.
Mac Lipstick in the shade Hot Tahiti (Source: maccosmetics.co.uk)


I will eventually possess them all!

What lipsticks are on your wish list or do you have any of the lipsticks I have mentioned?
Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe