Kiko Endless Love lipstick

16:29

Cbf6yo-W4AAcWQ5
Kiko Endless Love Lipstick in the shade ‘o5 soft marsala’
I bought this beautiful lipstick when I went back to Bristol last week. I have been wanting to purchase one since my friend posted a photo of hers on Instagram. I actually unintentionally bought the same shade as her (05 Soft Marsala) after pondering about it for quite a while. In the store I was swatching every single shade, trying to think which one wasn’t similar to a lipstick I already have.
No word of a lie, this is the most adorable lipstick I have ever laid my eyes on. Not only is it just a pretty design it is one of the best lipsticks I’ve ever purchased because it stays on for quite a long time and it doesn’t dry out your lips. However as it’s quite a dark shade you would either need to buy a matching lip liner, or like me just use a lipstick brush to outline your lips. As much as I love the cute little heart shape on the lipstick, it does make it hard to apply without the helping hand of a lipstick brush or a lip liner so I do recommend using one or the other.
The lipstick has a creamy consistency giving it a fairly shiny finish and despite it having this consistency, it does sit like a matte lipstick because it doesn’t budge for hours.
Cbf8BF-WEAAG756
Swatch
Kiko is a new favourite makeup brand of mine, one reason being the majority of their products are very affordable, for example this lipstick being priced at just £5.95 it was a no brainer for me. I wouldn’t be setting foot in another Kiko store for a couple of months as I’m at University in Cornwall and they obviously don’t have a Kiko store (yet…) so I had to!
When I go back home in April I will most likely go and pay Kiko a visit and the next product(s) on my list to buy from them are their long lasting eyeshadow sticks. The three I shades I really love are: 01 Pearly White, 35 Pearly Calypso Rose and 21 Passion Fruit.
Thanks for reading,
Love Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe