Liebster Award

18:51

Hello guys!

I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Briony <(I didn't even know what Liebster awards were before I read her post! Ha! Shows how much I've been keeping up with things!)
Basically a Liebster award is something you receive and give once you've been nominated! It boosts someone's blog reputation if they have under 200 followers and it gives people a chance to get to know each other :)




THE RULES:

- Answer 11 questions from the person that nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs and make 11 new questions for them to answer
- Finally, let them know you've nominated them! 

My Nominations Are:
Melissa
Ruby

Who ever has a Blog, has under 200 followers and is reading this, I nominate you!
I don't really follow many blogs at the moment, and the ones I do follow have over 200 followers, apart from about 3, ops! I will follow more people after this though.

My answers from Briony:

1. What is your favourite colour/design you've ever had on your nails?
This is difficult.. um I like pastel and matte colour nail varnishes
2. What is your favourite lip balm?
Baby lips
3. Who is your favourite artist/band at the moment?
Artists- Rihanna, Jessie J, Katy Perry
Bands- Bastille, The Script and Imagine Dragons
4. How often do you wear eyeliner?
Like 5 or 6 out of 7 days
5. Your dream career?
Probably to write for a magazine about makeup and /or fashion, take photos of fashion models and do their makeup.
Or I think it'd be super cool and fun to be an actress :) - But that would never happen!
6. What is your favourite face wash to use?
At the moment I'm loving Soap and glory's face wash called Peaches and clean; it is fab-u-lous :) 
7. Jumpers or cardigans?
Jumpers!
8. Your favourite pair of shoes?
Probably my brown heal shoes - even though I haven't worn them yet! 
Here's a picture of them; I'm rubbish at describing things:


9. Why did you decide to begin blogging?
Because it looked like a fun thing to do and I wanted to display my interest in beauty things to everyone! (I am going to make my blog more of a lifestyle/personal blog as well now, like about books I read, ootds, holidays etc!) But most of my posts will still be about beauty items!
Also, I didn't know last May, but within the past few months I've been thinking about studying Journalism at University, although I'm not 100% sure on this just yet! But if I did decide to do that, blogging would really help! I'm also interested in Psychology, but the thing is I don't really know what I'd do with the degree afterwards; I don't want to be a Doctor of any kind or a councillor.
10. Do you watch any YouTubers? 
Of course! Who doesn't? I'm going to name a few (a lot) of my favourites... of course the lovely Zoella! Tanya, Sprinkleofglitter, Marcus, Joe Sugg, Pointlessblog, Jim Chapman, danisnotonfire, amazingphil, pewdiepie, cutiepiemarzia, caspar lee, janoskians, tyler oakley, sawyer, troye, velvetgh0st and joey :)
11. If you could recommend ONE beauty product to everyone, what would it be? 
One?!? Um, it would probably have to be Bourjois' healthy mix foundation/serum

My 11 questions are:

1 What are your fave 5 songs at the moment (I know it's hard to pick just 1, so that's why I put 5!)
2 What is/was your fave subject at school?
3 Do you prefer dark or light coloured hair?
4 Favourite book(s)?
5 Rihanna, Beyoncé or Katy Perry?
6 Skirts or Trousers/Jeans?
7 Do you have any tattoos or want any tattoos in the future?
8 Internet or TV?
9 Coffee, Tea or Hot chocolate?
10 Favourite kind of dishes? Like Italian/Greek?
11 Do you prefer to spend your money on clothes or makeup?
Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe