Recent purchases & what I've been up to

13:56

Hey guys, today I'm going to talk about some items I have bought recently & what I've been up to  :)



Weston-Super-Mare

I'm going to start off with a few items I've purchased recently.
The other day I bought some hair dye in the shade natural dark, it is L'Oreal Paris' excellence crème. I've been wanting to dye my hair for months now because I hate the colour of my hair; I dyed it a dark red last year (for like the 3rd time) and then dyed it a darker brown in the summer and now it's like a weird gingery brown colour. I don't know why I didn't buy a hair dye sooner, but at least I have the kit now! I'm so excited!!



 
Another item I have purchased recently is a Natural Collection blush. Natural Collection, if you don't already know, which you probably do if you live in the UK, is Boots' own makeup brand. Their products are so cheap and I would recommend 90% of the products I've bought from them!

I have bought a blush from Natural Collection before, but a long time ago. I do already have a trio blush palette but I wanted another blush because the blush shades in my Sleek palette are extremely bright and I wanted a more natural pale-pink colour. The blush is absolutely beautiful for just £1.99, it stays on for ages, is adequately pigmented and gives your cheeks a gorgeous natural rosy colour.
I purchased the shade 'Pink clouds', which I think is such a cute name!



On Tuesday me and my family went out shopping and went to The Range, Tesco Home and Homesense (and had a cheeky lunch at Costa!) I only purchased one thing as I don't have much money left ha ha!
I purchased a cute glass cup in Homesense, which I love. I purchased this mainly because I'd seen Zoella's video on some new items she'd bought for her house and I loved the little (and large) glass jars and glasses she'd bought! This glass cup was only £1.49, can you believe it?! I couldn't resist buying it.
My sister, who's Birthday it just was, bought a few glass items in Homesense, which  I'm a little jealous of! Ah well, there's next time...




Last but not least... I got a piercing done on Monday! I got my forward helix done (also known as your anti-helix). I've been wanting this piercing for absolutely ages; I think it's just so pretty and unique. I got it done for £20 in a little Tattoo place near(ish) to where I live. I didn't actually think it was really painful, I mean it did hurt I'm not going to lie but it wasn't mega bad. I just felt the sharp needle going in, which made me tense and I tried not to make any squeely noise, ha ha! But after that it was fine, I could just really feel that something was there.



What I've been up to...

Most places in England have a week off (half term!) So I'm just going to briefly describe what I've been up to and what I'm doing the rest of the half term.
On Saturday me, my mum and my sister (Ruby) saw our Great Auntie. My sister, as it was her Birthday on Sunday, opened her presents from her and we talked and ate our lunch, was cute :)
Then on Sunday, as it was my sisters Birthday, she obviously opened her presents then me, my sister, mum and dad went to Weston-Super-Mare, which is like a little seaside place. We went on the pier, which has a few little rides and a lot of arcade games etc, we had some chips, went on the beach and had a stroll and climbed on some rocks was very nice (& we also took some selfies, of course! ;)) Later on we went bowling (I came 2nd, wohoo & my sister came 3rd with one less point then me - so close!) After that we went to TGI Fridays for a meal which was yummy!
Then we went home and had cake a couple of hours later! So we all had a very good day!

Bowling scores

On Monday I had my piercing done and did some biology revision. 
Tuesday we went to The Range, Homesense, Costa and Tesco Home, which was cute :)
Wednesday morning I did some revision and in the afternoon me and my sister went to see our friend, which was very funny!
I'm not doing anything really today (Friday) so I'll just be revising. Me and my sister are going to Costa in the afternoon though, which will be nice!
But the weekend will be fab; we're going to see our family who live in Wales which will be fun! 
So, that's my holidays! Hope you have a good rest of your half term (if you're on half term!) If not, then I hope your week was ok at school...

Thank you for reading <3

Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Aw thank you! I just checked out your blog and love it :-) Followed you! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe