Kiko: Water Eyeshadow

10:15

Hello!
I'm just about to relax and go to bed but before that I'd thought I would write a little blog post to schedule for tomorrow morning, on a makeup item which I received from my sister for Christmas.

This is the Kiko Milano water eyeshadow. I have wanted one of these eyeshadows for a long time after seeing someone's photos on Instagram. After I saw them I went online to purchase it to realise you have to spend over £25 or something to get delivery. So I decided I would leave it a while.



Months later a Kiko store opened not far from where I live (when I'm in Bristol), which is amazing! I went in there when I came back from Uni for Christmas break.

Kiko eyeshadow in the shade 202 (on the right - of course!)

I have the shade 202, which is sort of a brown/taupe type shade of which I am in love with. I cannot find any flaws in this makeup product thus far. I have used it without water quite a few times and it gives a very subtle natural look. However, I have only worn the eyeshadow wet 2-3 times so far but it looks absolutely incredible when it's on and it lasts hours. The shadows are so easy to blend/apply, are shimmery (kind of metallic-y when wet) and the packaging and actual pattern they have made the eyeshadow looks super pretty and makes it look more expensive than it actually is. Also, the actual eyeshadow should last a while as there is quite a lot of product.

For around £8-9 I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow. Kiko has some amazing products, which are at such affordable prices. When I first saw the eyeshadows and more of their beauty products online I thought they would be around Mac's price range, or a little cheaper but how wrong was I! They also have a massive range of colours for their water eyeshadows, with various shades of golden colours, silvers/greys, browns and pinks/reds, greens, blues, yellows, purples and even orange (well they describe it as 'grapefruit pink' but it looks quite orange-y online!) So you can't go wrong because you will definitely find a shade you will like!


Swatch


I will 110% be purchasing another water based eyeshadow and even more of their makeup range in the future!


Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe