What I got for Christmas 2015

12:50

Hello,

I just thought I'd write a short blog post on what I received for Christmas, as lots of other bloggers do it and they're just fun to read!
Sorry it's a bit late, I've been a bit busy.




  • Revolution 'Goddess of love' highlighter 
  • Kiko water eyeshadow in the shade 202
  • Sleek blush in the shade Pomegrante
  • Urban Decay setting spray
  • Rihanna 'Nude' perfume 100ml





Close ups of the makeup products and perfume



  • Two handbags - which I was very much in need of - so thank you Mum and my Great Auntie



  • Shower gel set
  • Chocolate


  • Patterned T-Shirt (Zara) - of which I'm in loooove with!
  • Black shell top (ASOS) - which I also love a lot
  • Hangover check list pj t-shirt
  • Checked blanket scarf - really wanted a scarf like this for ages and I adore the colours on this one!
  • Fluffy grey jumper for lounging around in


  • These really cute sterling silver tiny rose studs - which I am currently wearing right now!



  • MacBook gold laptop case
  • Boot style slippers
  • Lipsy clutch bag
  • Earrings
  • Candle
  • Shiny leather look leggings
  • Green oversized top/jumper (I wore this and the leggings on Christmas day!)



  • Baby lips lip balm
  • Mascara
  • Snow Fairy shower gel - which my mum, sister and I get every single year for Christmas!
  • False eyelashes
  • Lengthening false eyelashes by Eylure (I can't remember what number they were, either 35 or 80 I believe?!)



  • A little post-it-note/book marker set
  • A heart hanging thing you can write on with chalk - it is currently hanging on my bathroom door ha!
  • I also received some other bits and bobs and some socks - which I did need... Who doesn't need lots of cute socks?!

I had an amazing Christmas and I am very grateful to my friends and family for all my lovely gifts.


I will be writing my 2015 favourites post now/later and will post in within the next couple of days!

Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe