Bourjois Paris - Effet 3D

20:17

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be reviewing Bourjois's 'Effet 3D' lip gloss.
I got this as a present for Christmas from my lovely friend Briony (go check out her blog; it's fab!)


I have the colour 'Framboise Magnific' (23), which is a gorgeous dark pink colour. The colour which is meant to be representing the colour of the lip gloss shown on the top of the lid is the exact colour of the product, which is really good; a lot of the time the colour it says it is on the packaging is no where near the same colour of the actual product. It also means you don't necessarily have to do a swatch in the shop, although I like to do that most of the time! The product is very shiny, obviously as it's a lip gloss! It is also glittery, which makes it a very girly product! A lot of lip glosses are quite sticky, but this one isn't really sticky which is great; I'm sure everyone hates a mega sticky lip gloss. Of course, when your hair touches your lips it is going to stick, so unless it's extremely windy you'll be fine!

The brush is amazing. It has lots of little fibres, so it's really easy to put on and feels so smooth when you're applying the product to your lips. The product also is very smooth as well, it is not clumpy or thick, like some lip glosses. The brush makes the product easy to blend too. You can put a lot of the lip gloss on, which would obviously add more colour, or you could put on a sweep of the product on then blend it in, which would achieve a more subtle look.
Product on lips

The tube it comes in is very slim and it is light, meaning it's pretty easy to carry around. The lid, which the brush is also attached to is very long. On some lip glosses it is fairly small, therefore meaning it is very hard to apply the product, as there isn't enough room for your fingers. The lid is silver, with the shades number and the actual product colour on the top. The actual name of the colour is on a sticky label on the side of the product. The price of the product is fairly reasonable at £7.99.

Overall, this is a beautiful product with no flaws I can think of. The colour is very pretty and I love the glitter bits in it so much. The colour also goes with a lot of outfits - which is a bonus! It looks very nice on and lasts quite a while. I would definitely recommend this product to any girl (or boy..) I will definitely be purchasing the product again.

Lip gloss on

Thank you for reading :)
Comment below if you would ever buy this lip gloss & what shade you'd buy
PS. Check out the top link to head over to the Boots website displaying all the different shades
Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am SO glad you like it! I made a good choice then ;-)

    I saw this blog post and thought I recognised the product then I remembered I bought it for you haha

    X

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe