Benefit makeup

21:39

Hello! Today I'm going to be writing about a much loved makeup brand.. which is Benefit!
For Christmas I received two Benefit makeup sets. I LOVE them, they both have mini Benefit makeup in them and they are the most perfect little creations ever. I also got two mini 'they're real' mascaras- one was included in the set. I did have the large version of this mascara but I've just ran out, but I now have these I'm going to use and I received a Soap and Glory gift box for Christmas which came with one of their mascaras so I shall be trying that one out, it's the 'thick and fast' one. I'll also be talking about the famous Hoola bronzing powder.


Whole lotta lovin'
How to look the best at everything

How to look best at everything

First up I'm going to talk about the one which is called 'How to look best at everything' - in light (£25.50). I got this one from my Auntie and her family and it is a fab present! Ugh benefit why are you so perfect? Anyway, it has a little 'tips and tricks' booklet and under that is a cute little mirror. The gift box contains their famous boi-ing concealer in shades 01 and 02, which is flawless of course! It covers up redness, bags and little spots really well and is one of those concealers you can probably get away with just by itself with some powder over the top! The normal size concealer is £17.50 and you can purchase it from Boots and they have 5 different shades. Their 'Hello flawless oxygen wow' (in champagne) foundation is also in the set. Benefit is correct, yet again this is another flawless product; it gives you a natural look yet gives full coverage. It feels so light, like air, on your skin hence why 'oxygen' is in the name! I would recommend it to everyone, although it is quite pricey at £25.50, but I think it would last you quite a while and the packaging is so simple and fresh, which I personally love. Penultimately there is the 'Me vain?' powder in champagne (comes with a little powder brush) this is also very good and gives a matte perfect finish. A great powder to finish off your makeup look. Finally there is the POREfessional pro balm, which minimizes the appearance of pores. This is a fab product you apply to where ever you would like/need before you apply your foundation. This actually works amazingly and instantly! It has such a smooth and soft texture and when you apply it to your skin it feels as if you've put nothing on it's that light! It also leaves your skin irresistibly smooth. This product is £24.50.



Whole lotta lovin'!

Whole lotta lovin' (£25 - from my cousin and her family!) is another great set from Benefit and a fab gift, of course! It contains the popular 'Hoola' bronzing powder (which I loved so much I went out and bought the normal sized one!) I'll be talking about this bronzer later in more detail. Also in this set was 3 eye shadows, nude swings, kiss me and i'm tipsy which are all gorgeous. An eye shadow base/cream also was in the set in the shade 'no pressure', which is fab by itself or under eye shadow. Since I got the set I've been putting on the cream shadow then using the other 3 on my eyelid, the nude shade on the bottom, the pale pink shade (kiss me) on the crease and the brown shade for a little flick (which I blend with the nude shadow) and I also use the brown shade over the top and blend with the nude shadow, again. It also contains the boi-ing concealer in shade 02, which I've already talked about so you already know how f a b u l o u s it is! The set also came with the 'they're real' mascara and I got another mini from my Auntie but I don't think it came with the actual set because it was separate. Anyway, I've talked about this mascara before in a previous blog post, but I'll talk a little about it on this one. It's an absolutely amazing mascara, it's the best I've ever got and I would recommend it to everyone!! It leaves no clumps, gives your lashes thickness, volume AND length, what more could you want? It looks like you're wearing falsies! It does take quite a lot of effort to get off, but it's not too bad!!  Also, the packaging is so pretty and the minis are the absolute cutest things.

It is quite pricey at £19.50 but it is sooo worth it!
Best. mascara. ever.




Also, I love the packaging of both of these makeup sets, it's absolutely gorgeous.

Hoola bronzing powder



This bronzing powder is literally the best. I know I think I said the Bourjois chocolate bronzer is my fave. But this has over taken it! Sorry Bourjois! I think the Bourjois one is better for contouring and this one's better for your cheeks/anywhere else. It's the perfect shade and gives your face/cheeks a lovely hint of colour. You don't need to put that much on your brush, so I think it will last quite a while! It comes with a cute mini brush which is inside the bronzer, it is really soft and when you apply the bronzer to your cheeks with it it feels lovely on your skin. Also there's a little mirror when you open the bronzer (featured in the picture below).
The bronzer is quite pricey at £23.50 but honestly it's one of the best makeup products I've ever bought and I haven't even been using it a week.. instant love, haha!
If you do have enough money then I would definitely recommend purchasing this!


Thank you for reading! Comment below your fave benefit product or one you really want to try!
 Have a great new years eve guys and a fab new year :)

Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe