MAC

18:29

Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas- I certainly did! So sad that it's all over now though, it always goes so quick..
I'm currently just sat here relaxing, writing this blog post, listening to music and enjoying my new candles haha! (Comment below your fave Yankee candles- just a bit of fun!)




I have just inserted a few Christmasy photos at the end! I'm sorry; I would have done a really Christmasy (is that even a word?) blog post but my internet wasn't working on my laptop and in fact it still isn't, so I'm currently using the old 'family' laptop!

MAC Snob lipstick

This is the first ever MAC item I have ever got and I am in love. This lipstick is a pale dusty pinky purple colour, which is absolutely gorgeous! Creme cup and Russian red are next on my list to buy from their lipstick range and I also want to purchase the 'painterly' paint pot because they just look so nice (like everything!!)


It feels so so smooth when you apply it to your lips and it isn't drying at all- although I do recommend putting on a lip balm before you put the lipstick on first time you put it on in the day (that's if you don't already apply a lip balm!)



This shade, I think, is perfect for winter and summer; it's a pale colour yet you could wear it with something summery/pastel coloured in the summer!
The packaging is also so slick and classy and does not look cheap at all (which is good; they're expensive haha!) They're just perfection in a tube (or whatever it's in!) to be honest!!



I really recommend MACs lipsticks; although they're expensive at £15 they are totally worth every penny in my opinion (and a lot of others!!) So go and buy yourself one- they have such a wide range of shades so you will definitely find one you like!



Thank you for reading! 
Comment below what MAC products you would recommend to others

I'll probably be blogging again within the next few days, (before New Years)

Love, Emily x

Christmassy Photos



 




Christmas day outfit- dress Yumi (present from my sister - love it!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe