Lush

17:41

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to be talking about Lush.

I'm going to start off with the Christmas products. So far I only have the wand and the little cute penguin, but I have bought more things in the past.

Snow fairy

Snow fairy is a shower gel and it smells insane!!! It is very sweet, it smells of pears and candyfloss (if you aren't a huge fan on sweet products then this isn't for you) Not only does it have a sweet girly smell, it looks pretty and girly because it's pink and has glitter in! This product is extremely popular and is a No1 best seller product from their Christmas collection. It comes in 3 different sizes, the smallest is 100g which is £3.50- which is quite decent! 250g £6.85 and £10.95 for the largest size which is 500g (this is HUGE) I have never purchased this bottle!
Make sure you stock up at Christmas (and in the sales!) so you have some for the upcoming months- as it's limited edition!

Magic Wand

Magic wand is the solid version of the Snow fairy shower gel! It smells exactly like snow fairy but not as strong. It looks so cute and I love it! I haven't used it before, I was going to buy one last year but for some reason I didn't get round to it. It is pink, obviously, and is in the shape of a star (hence the name) and has a little cute bell on! I  literally can not wait to try it out! It is reusable (3-5 baths) which is fab and it's only £4.95 which is pretty good!




The Christmas penguin

AW AW AW. This little fella (called Christmas penguin) is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen! I saw him in Lush all by himself, so I had to buy him; it would be rude not to and I'd feel really bad after :-(
He smells really fresh (a bit like the white pop in the bath bubble bar). He is a bubble bar, which means you don't drop it in the bath like you would with a bath bomb, you crumble it under the tap (warm water) when you're running your bath. Also, it is only £2.95!!! Definitely worth purchasing! If you have a spare few quid then you should go and buy this little fella!





Candy Mountain

Candy mountain has to be one of my fave bath products from Lush. It smells like heaven, honestly if you haven't already please go and smell it (and maybe purchase it!) At only £2.65 there's no reason not to purchase it! It smells of candy (obviously) it is sweet, with a hint of vanilla (but I personally don't think it's too strong- which is good!) Again, it's a bubble bar so you crumble it into your bath rather than dropping it into your bath!

So white

The So white bath bomb smells of apples and I LOVE the smell of apples! It looks very boring, but the smell makes up for it! This was the first ever Lush Christmas product I purchased a couple of years ago. I wish it wasn't just a Christmas product, such a shame! It costs £3.65 and is totally worth it.

Golden wonder

WOW. The Golden wonder bath bomb is a present shape and it was full of surprises (like an actual present!) It looks gorgeous and looks gorgeous in the bath! It turned my bath a blue colour, is glittery and has gold stars in it! When it explodes pink, blue and yellow swirl out of it and it looked beautiful. It isn't too pricy at £3.50 and I will definitely getting another one (or more) this year!


Other Christmas stuff I'm going to be putting on my list

  • Melting snowman which is a bath melt costing £2.65
  • So white
  • Candy mountain (although I talked about it I haven't purchased it this year!)
  • Star light, star bright - a very glittery bath melt costing £3.40
  • Secret Santa although this is very pricy at £5.75 I'm just going to have to get it because it looks so interesting and cool!
  • Santa's lip scrub - I must purchase this it smells and tastes insane! It's red and it is cola flavoured (what more could you want.. unless you don't like cola) It is more moisturising than the normal lip scrubs, which are much drier
  • Cinders - bath bomb £2.45
  • Father Christmas bath bomb which turns your bath either green or red with glitter- I believe £3.25
  • Mmmelting marshmallow £3.95 100g (sweet scented like Snow fairy)
  • Ponche shower gel small- £4.30, medium £8.95 and large £15.45
  • Orange jelly soap £3.40 per 100g
  • Let the good times roll a fresh cleanser for the face and body (this smells and tastes amazing!) For 100g it is £6.35 and 200g £15.87 (strange price haha?!)




Normal Lush stuff

I wont talk as much in this section as I have written loads about the Christmas stuff!

Lets start with the non bath products!

Lip scrub

The bubblegum flavour lip scrub is the best- no doubt about it. It obviously tastes of bubblegum and candyfloss! It also smells so good, and the bonus is when you put it on your lips you can lick it off, mm! They are quite dry, so they are kind of messy!
The mint julips one is also very nice, it is fresh and tastes very good!
I'm not keen on the popcorn one. I personally think it tastes absolutely disgusting! The other week when I was in Lush I thought it was the mint lip scrub and put it on my lips and ate it and I spat it out; it was so vile and partly because it was a shock because it's not what I was expecting!

 Bubblegum lip scrub ft. Color boost, a lip balm & fresh mint Baby lips

Bath bombs/bars etc

Pop in the bath is a bubble bar which looks very cute! I have used the white one and it doesn't make your bath colourful but it was one of the best most relaxing baths I've had. It creates white soft bubbles and smells fresh and of flowers! I have the pink one as well, and have just used it. It turns your bath a pale pink colour and creates white foamy bubbles!



Avobath. I have literally wanted to buy this for AGES and for some reason I took forever to buy it? Anyway, I have it now and I haven't used it yet but it smells so so good, I'm currently sat here sniffing it! It is avocado, olive oil and lemongrass flavoured! It is £3.25 which is not too pricy, so I would definitely go check this one out!


Avobath

Dragons Egg looks beautiful, it is white but it has bits of like confetti or something bulging out of it in loads of different colours - just looked on the Lush website and it says they're dragon scales... makes sense! It smells so damn good (jasmine and lemon) and it makes your bath turn a gold/orange with glitter, which I wasn't expecting (I didn't know what to expect- hence the name "egg"!) It is a very nice, yet weird bath bomb! As it fizzes in your bath you'll experience many different colours and also a "fiery crackle of popping candy" (from Lush) and there is lots of foam!


Fizzbanger! It smells of apple and cinnamon. This was one of the first bath bombs I ever bought & it's one of my favourites. It is yellow, but don't worry it doesn't turn your bath yellow, it turns it blue! It wizzes around your bath and explodes in the process, releasing colour! It has popping candy in, which is so cool! It is so entertaining to watch, like the Golden wonder. Definitely go check this one out, it is £3.25!


Space girl! Love this bath bomb, it looks so cool; it has the shape of a space ship and makes your bath purple and glittery and it also smells insane (of course). This bath bomb also has popping candy in - which is always a bonus. Lush says "make sure you plunge your head underwater if you want to hear the full effects of the crackles and pops". This bath bomb is quite cheap at only £2.25.


Think pink, a simple girly pink bath bomb with flowers on the top and makes your bath a dark pink colour! To make it even more girly, when it explodes in your bath it releases little pink confetti hearts, which is so cute and I wasn't expecting! This bath bomb is a treat at only £2.50! Wow, I first typed 250 then, woops!

Blue skies and fluffy white clouds and the Comforter- these both smell so good. The blue skies one is blue and white and smells so fresh. It makes your bath as blue as the sky and as it's a bubble bar it releases white bubbles! Yay! It is very big, so it lasts 3-5 baths depending on how much you use and they both cost £4.50 which is quite good, as it lasts aprox 4 baths which is basically £1 per bath! The comforter smells so good as well, it is a very sweet smell and is one of the best smells you'll ever smell ever. It turns your bath pink and has white bubbles.

Soaps

Their 'Rock star' soap smells amazing. I have also purchased the Christmas soap star thing that smells almost exactly like this! It is £3.40 per 100g which is pretty good, seeing as soap lasts a while! The Lush website actually says it's vanilla, but I don't smell vanilla in it? Ha ha, oh well it smells good and that's the main thing!

Facemasks

Their face masks look and taste amazing. They all look good enough to eat! They have quite a thick texture and are freshly made, so you can't open it and leave it sitting in your fridge or whatever for ages. I haven't personally used one, but I bought one for my sister a while back when she was ill, because I'm such a nice sister! Anyway, I bought her the blueberry one, which is called Catastrophe Cosmetic, which smells amazing (one of my fave smells) it helps clear up your skin. So buy this one if you want to clear up your skin haha! One of my other fave smells is the chocolate one, which is called Cupcake, it looks like ice cream- they all do haha! There are 10 different flavours (2 of which are limited edition; they're either Christmas or Halloween stock), they are £5.95 per 75g and they last you 2-4 times, so I think it's worth it.



  

Thank you for reading this very long essay!
 Comment below your favourite Lush products :)

Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe