Baby Lips

21:07

Hello!

Today I'm going to be reviewing Maybelline New Yorks famous 'Baby Lips' lip balms.
I got the green one called Mint Fresh for my Birthday last month and I bought the pink one called Pink Punch a couple of weeks after.


There are 6 different shades available in the UK at the moment, I believe there are more colours but they're only out in the USA at the moment. They're called the Electro Collection, including 6 different shades. Hoping they will be out in the UK soon!
 But the ones I'm going to talk about are Pink Punch and Mint Fresh as they're the ones I own (at the moment).


Mint Fresh has a lovely minty smell, it smells of mint chewing gum, haha! I love it. This one has no colour, unlike Pink Punch. It is just a clear lip balm.


 
Mint Fresh


I love the packaging of the lip balms; they're so bright, colourful and bold

The Pink Punch is a coloured lip balm (pink, obviously) and has an amazing smell, which is fruity/sweet.


I love these lip balms, because they're really hydrating and make your lips really soft. Pink Punch is a beautiful colour but it is quite bright, which I love, but if you don't suit bright colours or you don't like them I recommend, if you want a coloured lip balm, to purchase the purple one called Peach Kiss, which is a peachy brown colour. Not only are they amazing, they are also very cheap, only costing £2.99, which is a great price for such a fabulous product! I want to collect them all, haha!
I keep the Mint Fresh lip balm in my school bag and use it at school as it's handy! But I do also use it out of school, of course, how could I not? 
I think the normal, clear lip balms Hydrate, Mint Fresh and Intense Care, are great for school, especially if you aren't in Sixth Form/College because they are clear, which means you won't get in trouble for wearing 'too much makeup' or whatever, even though you aren't.. School rules are so ridiculous now, so glad I'm in Sixth Form! 
Hydrate and Intense Care (I believe) have no scent, whether the others: Mint Fresh, Peach Kiss, Pink Punch and Cherry Me do.
The coloured lip balms include, Peach Kiss, which is a peachy colour on your lips, Pink Punch, which is quite a bright lightish pink and Cherry Me, which is redy/orange colour. I think these are great for weekends (if you attend school, or everyday almost if you don't) or if you're going out shopping/cinema or whatever because you're not using an expensive lip gloss or stick.



 Intense Care, Peach Kiss, Hydrate, Cherry Me, Mint Fresh and Pink Punch



Electro Collection (only available in the USA at the moment)


The shades are as follows:

Pink Shock, Fierce and Tangy, Berry Bomb, Oh! Orange!, Minty Sheer and Strike a Rose.

 
Overall, they are a great buy and I think every girl should purchase at least one, because they do exactly what you want them to do. And they also look very pretty (the colours and the packaging)!


Thank you for reading, I will be posting another post on Tuesday.

Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe