UPDATED: Everyday makeup (High End)

16:53

Hello everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted for a month, I've been so busy finishing coursework, my EPQ and revising for my mocks and just generally revising for my exams in a couple of months. But I will write a few blog posts within the next couple of days and schedule them for the next few weeks.


I did a blog post last May about my everyday makeup routine, but I thought I would do an updated one as I use different products now. In this post I will show you what high end products I use on a daily basis.




I have only very recently purchased MACs Studio Fix Foundation (NC15) and I think it is one of the best foundations I have ever bought. I was looking for a matte finish foundation, which made your skin look almost flawless, so I decided to buy this one. To be honest, I had wanted this foundation for months, probably a couple of years... So I am so happy I have finally purchased it and that it has met my expectations! MAC do such a wide range of shades, so you will most probably find one that suits your skin tone.


MACs Lady Blush is the most perfect blush I have come across. Cream blushes are probably my favourite, and this is such a pretty and natural shade which would suit all skin tones. I decided to purchase this a couple of months ago after watching Tanya Burr use it in one of her videos.



 
Benefits Hoola Bronzer is again my favourite bronzer of all time and I have had it almost a year, so I don't have much left but it's holding out well! It's great; it is so natural and you don't have to use much to make it look slightly noticeable. It is matte, so there are no shimmers in it, of which I like because I don't want a shimmery looking face (and I use it for contouring so...)



Urban Decay's Naked Palette is the best thing I have purchased (make up wise) because it has such a wide variety of natural shades which can be worn all year round. I decided to go for the Naked 1 because the Naked 3 is too pinky toned and I just preferred Naked 1 to Naked 2, of which I have found a lot of people's favourite of the three is the first one! As you can tell my favourite shade is 'Half Baked'. I also use 'buck' for my eyebrows and have found that it matches my eyebrow colour so well.



I also use MACs Velvet Teddy quite a lot, which is the best brown nude shade EVER. It is a matte finish, so it lasts ages. It is my #No1 lipstick.




Thank you for reading!

Comment below your favourite high end brands/products!

Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe