Summer tag

08:01

Hello everyone!
I saw my friend Briony had quite recently posted the 'Summer tag' so I thought I'd do it as well :)




1. What's your favourite thing about summer?

I love just relaxing, bbqs and just hanging out with friends and family

 2. Do you have a favourite summer drink?

I love crushed berry and lime Bulmers. But I also love orange soda :)

 3. Is there a location you like to go to each summer?

No, when we go abroad myself and my family go to a different place most of the time. In the UK though I enjoy going to Clevedon, Weston-Super-Mare, Yorkshire and Wales

 4. Favourite make up look for summer?

Bright eye shadows, cat eye or just mascara  by itself (nice and natural), light coverage of foundation,  concealer, bronzer and blusher and a brightly coloured lipstick sometimes

 5. Dresses or skirts?

Skirts probably

 6. Sandals or ballet pumps?

Sandals

7. Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for summer?

Down and wavy or up in a high ponytail

 8. Deep smoky eyes or bold lips?

Bold lips for summer, defiantly

 9. Favourite perfume for summer?

DKNY Be Delicious eau de Parfum

 10. Last but not least, favourite music for summer?

Oh god, I don't know! Anything upbeat really. Specific artists/bands: Calvin Harris, Bastille, Lily Allen, Disclosure, Ellie Goulding, Jessie J, Rihanna, Iggy, Macklemore and Katy Perry.

 I tag any of you to do it :)

Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe