Skincare

14:37

Hello everyone
So the other day I went on a skincare haul; I was totally out of everything and so I decided to try a lot of new products!

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

I went to Boots to purchase these items (minus this item - I purchased it in Tesco)
Firstly I'm going to talk about Garnier's Micellar cleansing water; I've heard such good things about it recently. You put a little bit on a cotton pad and wipe off your makeup. You can use it anywhere on your face inc. lips and eyes and you don't need to rinse afterwards. It is very good and I'd give it a 10/10; it gets your makeup completely off really fast and you don't have to use very much at all either. It is also so much easier and quicker than using wipes, although many people think wipes are the fast option if you're tired (for example). I am not kidding, if you use this product, it is 10x quicker (trust me). The bottle is huge, so it would last you forever! It is defiantly worth the £4 I paid for it. On the package also it says it has around 200 uses. Also - it feels so nice and cool on your skin when you apply it, which really freshens you up.


No7 Gentle toner

Boots sometimes give you little vouchers (especially for No7 products). My mum had two and gave one to me and one to my sister. So with the voucher I bought the No7 Soft & Soothed gentle toner. In the past I have used the Body Shop tea tree one which is just as good as this one in my opinion. However, with the Body Shop one, as it's tea tree, you can really feel as soon as you apply it to your skin that it's already working it's magic but with this one you can't, which is one disadvantage. This toner is £8, which is a fairly reasonable price (but I had £5 off) so I only had to pay £3 which was great. I never really buy No7 products, but after purchasing this product and realising how everything isn't that expensive I will be purchasing more products from them in the near future. This toner comes in a lovely long bottle, which means it should last a while. Overall it is a great product which does work and as it says on the packaging it is very gentle - so it should be ok for a lot of people with sensitive skin. Also it is really light on your skin when you apply it on a cotton pad, it hydrates your skin as it's very cool and it gets off any of the makeup you may have missed.


Garnier Moisturiser 


Now I'm going to talk about Garnier's moisture match illuminating light lotion (general link for all the different skin types) for normal skin. I usually buy Simple's moisturiser but I thought I'd give this a go because I saw that my sister was using it and it's much cheaper than the Simple one. When you get near the end of the Simple moisturiser it's really difficult to get out, which is a shame; it's really good. Anyway, Garnier's moisturiser is fab, as it has SPF 20 and you don't need to use a lot - I would 100% recommend it. It has quite a runny consistency which is totally opposite to the Simple one which is quite thick. I don't mind its consistency, but if you're fussy about runny products then it probably isn't for you, but it is really hydrating and moisturises really well (which is good; if it didn't it would be just a little bit crap!) The tube thing it's in is average size so I think it will last a fairly long time. It says it's 'enriched with lemon extract and the glow illuminates your skin, leaving it soft, silky and looking radiant instantly' - It does all of these things which is amazing. It comes in a little box, which makes it seem really expensive when in fact it's only £2.99, compared to Simple's £6.99. I know Simple's comes in a box as well, but Garnier's looks nicer - ha ha!



Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, Garnier's Moisture Match, No7's Gentle Toner


Finally...
I have loved this product for quite a while now, but haven't purchased it for a few months. It is Witch's naturally clear blemish stick. This product is quite little but it does last quite a while and at £1.39 (£2.09 with no offer on) you can't go wrong really. As it's so cheap, it's perfect for if you don't have much money. It is also absolutely amazing. You just apply it to where you can feel a spot forming, where you are prone to getting spots and on your actual spots or blemishes and it gets rid of all the bacteria and breaks down excess oils in that specific area. On the product it says 'Great for all skin types but especially oily / combination skin (I have normal skin and it works really well). As with all skincare products use with caution on sensitive skin'. So if you do have sensitive skin and wish to give this product a go, I'd say go for it; it's a cheap product and if your skin reacts to it you can chuck it or give it to a friend or family member. You can really feel the product starting to work as soon as you apply it to your skin and it does it's magic really fast. If you put it on at night you will already notice a fairly big difference the next morning if not the day after.



Skincare routine

Morning: Wash face (using Simple's face wash), Toner, Blemish Stick, Moisturise
Night: Wash face, Cleanser to remove makeup, Toner, Blemish Stick, Moisturise

Thank you for reading
Comment below what products you use for your skin and if you use or would try any of these
Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe