Rimmel makeup

17:35

Hello everyone!

The other day I got some new makeup (because I was almost totally out of concealer and foundation - typical that they always run out at the same time!) Anyway, as Rimmel had a buy one get one half price offer on I thought I'd go all one brand.
I purchased the Wake me up concealer. I have heard mixed reviews about this concealer, but I thought why not give it ago; it can't be that bad. I opted for a BB Cream as well; as it's the summer I thought I'd go for a high spf product and one that feels much lighter on the skin; during the summer months you don't really want to be wearing an extremely heavy foundation.

Wake me up concealer

I get why they call it 'Wake me up' because it really brightens up where ever you apply it on your skin. It's very dewy and light - which is great for the summer as you don't want a high coverage caky concealer. It is really easy to apply and blend in. It does conceal any blemishes, but it defiantly is better at brightening up specific areas of your face. But using the BB Cream with it would cover up any spots, as it is a '9 in 1' product which means it conceals. I purchased the shade 'True Ivory' - which matches my skin tone really well and it doesn't leave any horrible patches where I cant blend it in properly.
I like the packaging it comes in as well; the orange lid is very summery and it's quite a big-ish tube so I think it would last a fairly long time.




 BB Cream

I purchased Rimmels BB Cream in 'Light'. It is amazing and makes your skin look flawless. It is quite thick but feels light on your skin. It blends so well and you don't need to apply that much, unless you want a higher coverage of course. The cream overall gives a medium coverage which is perfect for the summer. It also smells of summer / sun cream but nicer than sun cream, if that made sense! I would also probably wear this in the winter too, but not everyday just now and again; during those months I'd be wearing a higher coverage foundation. It is not patchy in the slightest or it doesn't leave a foundation line (but obviously if you get the wrong shade then that's what you'll be left with!) It has SPF 25 as well, which is great; that means you don't have to apply any yuky sun cream to your face. It's a '9 in 1' product, like I said earlier. It primes, moisturises, minimizes pores, conceals, covers, smoothes, mattifies, brightens, and helps protect which is amazing.
The packaging is ok, as you can see it is quite simple but it is a decent size tube.
It's a fab product that I will definitely be repurchasing in the future.





Thank you for reading!
Comment below your favourite makeup product for summer time
Love, Emily x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe