A couple of snack / lunch / breakfast ideas

22:29

Hello!
Sorry I haven't posted in over a month, I have been quite busy but I could have posted to be fair ha ha, ops! I have been training for my new job and I was on holiday for a week, but that's no excuse really... I should've found the time. (To make up for it I will post quite a few within the next couple of weeks, as I have my birthday so I'll be doing a blog post on that. I also might do one from my holiday in Wales (even though we got back a while ago now) and I have a couple of beauty ones).
(I wrote this post on the 7th September, but I didn't post it; blogger would not let me upload any photos!!!!)
Anyway today I have a few snack/ breakfast/ lunch ideas for you.
I'm thinking of doing more posts like this in the future; I love trying out new things. (Especially if it's to do with healthy foods!)





Avocado with poached egg

I have seen quite a few people do this & when Niomi posted her breakfast ideas YouTube video she obviously said what she did step by step, so therefore I followed her instructions! At home we do have a special pan thing to poach eggs with, but I did it the way Niomi did in her video, the way most people do it I believe.



I boiled the kettle and poured the water into a average sized pan, I then turned the gas on and began to stir the water, the purpose of this is to move the water particles and to create a little dip in the middle where you crack your egg and put it in. You then leave it for around 3 minutes. Whilst the egg was doing it's thing I scooped out my avocado and mashed it up with a fork on a rivita, I then put a pinch of salt and pepper on top.

I then took the poached egg out of the pan with a large spoon with holes in to drain the water. I finally placed the egg on top of my rivita and avocado and added a tiny bit more pepper and ate my yummy lunch.

Mixed berry smoothie

To make my smoothie I used some frozen berries, which where blueberries, blackberries and cranberries. I put them in the blender and then added a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a cup and a half of milk and blended it! I then tipped it into a cute glass and put a bit of ice cream and a little cranberry on the top to make it look pretty.
Making smoothies is very quick and easy, so they're great if you haven't got time to eat a bowl of cereal or whatever; you can put it into one of those nice take out cups.



Thank you for reading,
Comment down below if you have or would use make any of these two snack ideas
I appologise again for the extreme lack of posting, I have used my sisters laptop to upload my photos to my blog; I honestly have no idea why my laptop wont let me upload.
Love Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe