Tanya Burr: 'Chic' lip-gloss review

23:35

Hello everyone!
So I have FINALLY purchased a Tanya Burr product. I decided to go for a peachy nude lip-gloss called 'Chic'.



'Chic' is quite a shiny nude, pinky brown shade as you can tell from the swatch shown above. This colour is very versatile; you can wear it on a night out or just popping to the shops in casual clothes.
The lip-gloss is a little on the sticky side, but your hair doesn't get caught in it every 5 minuets, which is obviously great. 


The colour is very pigmented and quite noticeable. Although it is a nude shade, you can defiantly tell you have something on your lips. For the affordable price of £6.99 the pigment is amazing. A lot of high street brand lip-glosses aren't very pigmented and a lot are more expensive than this tube of amazing-ness. So it's worth purchasing one!

The applicator is very good, as it's very smooth and feels like a dream when you glide it along your lips. Defiantly one of the best lip-gloss applicators I have come across.


The packaging is also very pretty, yet simple. I love the little heart on the top of the lip-gloss tube. It's also great that the name of the colour is on the bottom, as some lip-glosses don't have this so when someone asks you what shade of lip-gloss you're wearing you can't answer them because you don't know yourself. The lip-gloss tube itself is quite big, also as it's pigmented I think it will last quite a long time.

Finally... THE SMELL. I literally cannot get over how good this lip-gloss smells. It smells of sweets, which is obviously such a lovely smell which loads of girls love. I could quite happily sit down and smell the lip-gloss for ages. It's by far the best smelling makeup product I have ever owned. (2nd is Bourjois' healthy mix serum).



To summarise... this is a great affordable product which I'd recommend to anyone. It is one of my favourite lip products I have owned and I haven't had it for long at all... so that's got to be good, right?!

PS... I just want to say well done to Tanya on making such lovely products and good luck with your makeup line and the future (inc. your YouTube channel of course!) I can't wait for more products. I also will defiantly be purchasing a nail polish soon and more lip-glosses as ALL the shades are gorgeous (and have super cute and creative names).

Hope you enjoyed reading this little review. Let me know in the comments which Tanya Burr products you have or would like.
Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe