University

17:54

Hello!
So yesterday I moved to Falmouth to begin my Journalism and Creative Writing degree! Yay!
I'm all unpacked and set up (just need to put up my fairy lights now). I have a 'meet your mentor evening' tonight and 'introduction to your course' tomorrow 10am-13pm.

I've seen/spoken to two of my flatmates and they seem really nice and cool! We'll probably leave soon for the meet your mentor thing... I hope they're still here, it seems awfully quiet ha ha!


But yeh, it is Freshers week this week so I will get to know more people and my flatmates more. I will do another Uni blog post before the year ends.

For the meantime I will bombard you with a few photos!

OH and other good news, I passed my driving test a couple of weeks ago!!! Also, it was my Birthday last week, so my next blogpost I shall post soon will be about that.












Thank you for reading
Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe