My 19th Birthday!

19:09

Hello!

It was my Birthday a week and a half ago now... wow time's gone fast!
But yeh, I had a great day spending time with my family. I didn't do anything with my friends; I just met up with them before I/they went to University.







In the morning I opened my cards and me and my Dad ate our croissants my mum bought for breakfast... (my sister and mum were at school/work) took our dog for a walk, which was cute. When we got home my mum had just got home from work (around midday). We then went into town/by the harbour front for some tapas and cocktails which was so nice (I will insert some photos below!) Unfourtunatly though we couldn't sit outside because the weather wasn't that great.
When we got home my sister was home from school and we ate cake, drank coffee, and I opened my presents... (we could actually sit outside to eat the cake as it was sunny - whaay!)
In the evening me my sister, mum and dad went out with my auntie, uncle, and cousin to a nice pub close(ish) to where we live and opened some more presents!
I had a lovely Birthday with everyone, but it went too fast!!! :(


I will insert some photos below of what I got & what I did:









My 1st Birthday according to my sister!















Thank you for reading! (Was about to say watching for some reason?!)
My next blog post will either be about this photo app my friend was talking to me about called 'Cheerz' or an update on University. (Both of which will be up this coming week anyway)

Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe