'Cheerz'

18:28

Hello!

A few weeks ago my friend introduced me to this photo app called 'Cheerz'. If you don't know what it is, then it's just this app you can download for free from the App Store where you can upload your photos into a polaroid format or a photo strip, caption them, put in your card and address details and they will send them to you in the post!


You can have a minimum of 6 photos, of which cost about 35p each - which is pretty damn good! You can also choose to purchase a box of 20 (I think it is?!). This is a fabulous idea for a Christmas/Birthday/Anniversary gift.


The photos come in the post pretty fast and they are relatively cheap, so if you want to polaroid style/film strip style your favourite photos then I'd recommend this app! (This post is not and Ad fyi!!) I decided to print a few of me with my family/friends and dog because I was going to Uni and thought it would be so cute to pin them up on my little board (which I have now done).

I will insert a few photos below of my cute little polaroid style snaps!










Basically, this app is the greatest thing ever, because you don't have to buy a polaroid style camera or buy a special printer! Just download the app, choose your photos, pay and wait for them to be delivered :)

Thank you for reading!

Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe