CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR!

13:54

Hello!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and happy new year :)

I'm just going to share with you my new years resolutions, what I got up to over Christmas and add in a lot of photographs.

Over Christmas I went to Weymouth for a week, which was really fun. We stayed in a cute little three story house that overlooked the harbor. We went on several days out to beaches, we went on little walks, shopped, relaxed, ate and drank ha ha!

Christmas day was also really lovely; the weather was really nice in the south west, so we went for a walk and shared a bottle of wine outside a bar which was something not many people have done on Christmas day (unless you live somewhere that is hot all year round, or Australia!) We opened our stockings and presents from family before our walk and got dressed, and I wore a new top my sister got me for Christmas, which I love. 
We ate our Christmas dinner and chilled for the rest of the evening.
For Christmas I received clothes, pj's, bath bombs, shower gels (bath/body stuff in general), storage boxes of which my mum put in all of our goodies from Lush, which I thought was a really cute idea. Lots and lots of chocolate and sweets, money, cardie, coat, shoes, slippers and a few more bits and bobs! All in all a very chilled, happy day :)

ALSO - In the morning there were some mad people doing a sponsored swim across the harbor, not for me on a winters morning ha ha! 

I am now going to insert numerous photos!









AND SOME MORE!




 
 
 
 

  


 





NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

I don't have lots but these are my few:
  1. Go to the gym more (at least twice a week and workout at home)
  2. Have fun!
  3. Work really hard and revise lots, so I can hopefully ace my A-Levels
  4. Get into University (hopefully Falmouth!)
  5. Write a blog post 2-3 times a month
  6. Pass my driving test

Thank you for reading!
Let me know down below what you got up to over Christmas and what your New Years resolutions are :)

Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe