Northern Lights

19:11

Hello everyone!
Sorry to not have written a post for a month, I always use the lame excuse that I have been busy, which again I have but I have had more than enough time to write a blog post, but I always forget when I'm bored and I have no idea why.

No, unfortunately I didn't go to see the Northern lights, sorry for the typical 'misleading' title! But I did experience the Northern lights in my bath tub with Lush's bath bomb 'Northern Lights'.






It is one of my new favorite bath bombs from Lush, along with Fizzbanger and Golden Wonder. The smell is alright, it could be better. I don't really know what it smells like; I can't really describe it.
The price is reasonable at £3.50 (like the majority of their bath ballistics).
The bath ballistic has little stars in which actually are soft and are like the bath bomb? If that makes sense. They just float there and you pick one up and it basically melts when you touch it. Anyway, the bath bomb explodes with greens, yellows, blues as well as obviously purple! It's one of those bath bombs that takes a while to finish 'doing its thing' but it is worth the wait because you can then sit in a bath of beautifulness and take fabulous photos of it exploding in your bath tub.


Thank you for reading
My next post will be all cute and Christmassy, so stay tuned ;) 

Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe