LUSH

17:07

Hello!
Recently I have purchased a few bits and bobs from Lush, so I decided I would show you them and talk about the products a bit.
I haven't tried 3/4 of the products, but when I have used them I will post some photos and a little review on them!
For Christmas I will defiantly be asking for a lot of bath bombs and of course a bottle of snow fairy. Their Christmas range just excites me so much ha ha! (So be expecting a blog post in the near future on those products ;-))
They have quite a lot of new products this Christmas, although some have slightly different smells (as I was informed by a person who works at Lush!) and for example they don't have ''Secret Santa" (the big orange house) from last year, which I am quite gutted about because I was going to try that this year!

ONLINE PURCHASES


Tea tree toner tab

I bought this because it seemed interesting ha ha! I'm not entirely sure how you use it, but I'm guessing that you break some off and mix it with warm water and rub it on your face?! But I read the comments on the Lush website and they were all really positive, with people claiming that it got rid of spots and blemishes really fast. I literally cannot wait to try it (also it's only £1, so you may as well get it ;-))


Northern Lights

This bath bomb looks amazing. I was torn between this and Sparkler, but I decided on this in the end, because I have never had a purple bath bomb and plus it has little stars in it as you can see in the photo. I think it's going to look absolutely beautiful in the bath, and I am guessing (as well as purple) the colours will blue, yellow and maybe green. I'm going to use this probably next week, so my blog post reviewing the products will be around then - so look out for awesome photos of this bath bomb!
Northern Lights is £3.50 so it is a quite a reasonable price.



9 to 5 Cleansing Lotion

I have actually tried this product before and although it's in a small bottle, it will last you a decent amount of time, so it's defiantly worth the money! It removes all of your makeup really well and is so gentle and smooth on the skin. All you need to do is grab a cotton pad, squeeze a little drop on and rub it into the cotton pad a bit before rubbing the makeup off. For 95g it is £5.10 and for 240g it's £9.75, so again pretty reasonable prices seeing as it lasts you quite a while!


PURCHASES IN STORE



Star Light, Star Bright

Again, I haven't used this product but my friend recommended it to me so I purchased it! It is the most glittery thing ever, if you pick it up for just a second really lightly, your hands will be absolutely covered in silver glitter. But who doesn't love a bit of sparkle! It also smells absolutely amazing, if I'm correct (well to me) it smells citrusy and especially smells of oranges, which is one of my favorite scents!
Apparently it turns your bath blue and with the glitter it is bound to look fab-u-lous in the bath!
This product is again £3.50, like Northern Lights.




That's it for this post, like I said I will do a proper review on the products I haven't tried ASAP
Thank you for reading,

Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe