NEW Makeup

20:53

Hello!

Recently I have bought a few bits of makeup of which I really love, so I have decided to make a blog post on the products for you all.

L'Oreal True Match foundation

I have been wanting this foundation for quite a while now and I finally decided to get it after running out of my previous foundation. This is the best foundation I have ever purchased, closely followed by Bourjois' healthy mix foundation.
I purchased the shade 'Ivory', of which matches my skin tone (almost perfectly), which is great because a lot of foundations usually look slightly too dark or slightly too light so I have to put some on my neck to make it look acceptable.
The foundation is reasonably priced at £9.99 and I would definitely say it is worth the money.
The foundation has quite a high coverage, and so I have heard is a fantastic dupe for MAC Studio Fix fluid foundation - which I am yet to try out!


Seventeen 'brows that' eyebrow kit



Originally I was torn between simply purchasing a cheap dark brown eye shadow and this. But my sister said I should buy the kit, and so I did which I am so glad about! I have never had an eye brow kit before; I have just been using eye shadows and eyebrow pencils, which were decent enough but they were nothing compared to this product; it is absolutely amazing. Although it seems like it may take a long time with four steps, it actually doesn't; I've been doing my brows really fast lately. The products are really easy to put on and it lasts all day, so you feel slightly upset when it's time to take off your makeup at night because of your eyebrows ha ha! (I don't want to sound 'big headed' but my brows are on point lately thanks to this lil' beauty!)
All in all I would without a doubt purchase it again, at only £5.99. However, I do also want to try Sleek's eyebrow kit at some point, so I can compare and write a blog post on it for you all.

Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner pen



I am literally in love with this product, it is in fact the best eyeliner in the world. When I use it I create the perfect liner flick on the first go 95% of the time, no lie! 
I have never been that pleased with the eyeliners I have purchased in the past; I used to use liquid liners, but I have now officially been converted as felt tip eyeliners are just 10x better in my opinion. I did buy a felt tip liner before and quite frankly I thought it was utter crap, as it ran out within 1 week of having it and I was so disappointed... Unfortunately I cannot remember the brand so I can't tell you what it was! But anyway, this product is £6 and the chunkier version is £8 and even though it is slightly more expensive than your average liquid 'high street' liner...it is defiantly worth the money... (Also - it's Soap & Glory and who doesn't love them??)

Here it is!

MAC Eye shadow: CRANBERRY




                 
Freakin' beautiful. 
This eye shadow is the perfect shade and stays on all day without using any primer, which is pretty fabulous. I received the £5 palette for Christmas as I wanted to make my own instead of asking for a pre-made one. The separate eye shadows are £10 each, making the palette worth £45 when complete, but I honestly think it's already worth it; MAC is such a high quality, luxury brand. Their eye shadows are really pigmented, so the colour is really prominent, unlike some eye shadows where you put it on your eyelid and you can barely see the colour, or it's not the colour it looks like in the palette.
I cannot wait to fill the palette up and I am going to purchase an eye shadow once a month, until it's complete, so in April I will do a whole blog post dedicated to MAC eye shadows :)



And there we have it!
I hope you enjoyed reading, and I promise I will post next week :)

Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe