The Furry Friend Tag

18:56

Hey,

So I was tagged by my close friend Briony to do the 'Furry Friend Tag' and I love questionnaire type things so this shall be fun!

On the weekend we took Curly home!


1) What is your pet's name? 
Curly Wurly (but we call her Curly)2) What kind of pet is it and what breed? 
She's a dog (as you can see from the photo). She is an Australian Labradoodle (generation 4) (proper name: Australian Service dog).

3) How long have you had your pet friend? 
A year and five months! It's gone so fast!4) How did you get your pet? 
We got her from Cardiff, Wales from people who breed Labradoodles.

5) How old is your pet?
She has just turned two this month.6) What are some quirky things about your pet's personality? 
Well, she is very clever but she is absolutley mad. She is very playful, loves her toys, is very lively/comical - makes you laugh a lot and is quite mischievious at times. She is also very affectionate, loyal, easy to train and friendly. However, although she is very comical/mischieveous she can sometimes be quite shy around new people. She also is always incredibly excited to see you when you come home (especially when my Dad gets back!)

7) What does your relationship with your pet mean to you? 
A hell of a lot. I love her very much and I'm at Uni so I do miss her loads! :(

8) What are some of your favourite past times with your pet? 
Ah um, well I she loves playing fetch and I play with her toys with her quite a lot, tug of war, cuddles, she likes to give kisses a lot and she goes crazy sometimes running around and around the garden! I of course love taking her for walks and I'm missing that! I used to brush her/her teeth/do her ears sometimes at home and it takes a while, but I love brushing her fur as it goes to soft and she's pretty calm (except for when you try to clip her claws/nails!)

9) What are the nicknames that you call your pet? 
Curls... and a couple of others which are quite strange... but I mainly call her angel/cutie pie :)

We did have a cat called Connie as well, but she died in 2004 (she was 15/16) and I loved her lots she was adorable. I remember my Dad ringing us from the vets that he had to have her put down as she was very poorly and we were all crying a lot! :(

Here's a few pictures!:






















Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe