Eylure Lashes

18:42

I first started wearing false lashes properly earlier this year and in my opinion Eylure is the brand to go for as they're quite affordable (around the £5 mark) and obviously you can reuse them a few times. In my 'Prom' blogpost from September I talked about false eyelashes a little and I mentioned that I hadn't bothered with them for a while because I had tried them in the past and they just didn't work out for me... But then I tried Eylure and fell in love with their lashes!

They're super easy to apply and they come with a little tube of glue inside which is actually really good so there is absolutely no need to go out and spend even more money on some eyelash glue. You can just apply them using your fingers or alternatively you can use some tweezers to place them onto your lash line. Most of the time I just use method one but I do occasionally use tweezers to place them onto my lash line, then I press them down with my fingers. Using the tweezers can be a bit fiddly sometimes (well for me anyway!)

The lashes literally last all day/night; you never need to reapply them or put on a bit of extra glue if they come off at the edge slightly... however I always bring the little tube of glue in my handbag just in case, as there is a first for everything!

The only downside is that you will probably have to trim the lashes down as the width of them is quite long. But that's no big issue! 
On the other hand, a huge plus about false eyelashes in general is that after the day/night you can just rip them off, which is great as you don't have to spend AGES taking off your mascara with your makeup remover.




I put on the lashes after I've done my eye makeup. Quick tip: make sure you always grab a black eyeliner (even if you don't usually wear eyeliner or weren't planning to do a cat eye/flick) and apply a thin line to your lash line; it makes it look less noticeable to other people that you're wearing falsies! Plus, it also adds to the look, especially if you're wearing eyeshadow.

Eylure do a massive range of lashes, so you're bound to find some that you love/suit you the most. They do different types, for example: Natural/Volume lashes and then do different styles which are numbered.

Lashes I've tried:

  • Naturals: 31
  • Lengthening: 35, 80
  • Volume: 100, 107
  • Special edition lashes, which I cannot remember the name of/number
I have tried a couple of other sets of Eylure lashes but again, I can't remember their number!




My favourite Eylure lashes, of which I've tried so far are:

Natural: 31 and Lengthening: 35.

The next set of lashes I shall be purchasing will be Eylure's individual lashes, purely to see how I get along with them. I have been nervous to try them for a while because they seem really fiddly/tricky to put on.


Let me know what your favourite Eylure lashes are or if you haven't tried them out, which ones do you like the look of?

Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe