Liebster Award 2015

10:38

Hello!
I did the Liebster Award about a year ago at the beginning of my blog but I have been tagged again by Briony, yay! I was literally just searching Bloglovin' in hope of finding a question tag, to actually find that I had been tagged in one! So thank you :)

The Rules:

- First thank and mention the person who nominated you
- Nominate up to 11 blogs
- Think of 11 questions to ask your nominees
- And finally notify all the people you nominated 

QUESTIONS I HAVE ANSWERED

1. What is your favourite red lipstick?
I love Bourjois' rouge edition velvet lipstick in Frambourjois - I think that's the shade I have; on the packaging it just says '02'. I also like MAC's Russian Red. A bonus is that not only do they both stay on for hours, they also make your teeth look super duper white. The Bourjois lipstick is like a lip lacquer when you put it on but it's super matte when it's on your lips, AND doesn't budge when you eat, or drink - pretty decent for £8.99!

2. Do you buy more high end or drugstore make up products?
I do love high end makeup and I have bought more of it recently (especially MAC), but I do really want a Nars  blush or their foundation; I've heard so many good things about them, and not to mention their classy-ass packaging. But I do ultimately spend more on drugstore; most of it is such good quality... My faves for foundation are Bourjois and Loreal, concealer it's no one other than Collection - I don't buy any other high street concealer; it's just so good for just over £4. For mascara I do occasionally buy a high end one, but I usually buy either Loreal or Maybelline; I find they sell the best high street mascaras. 

3. What is your favourite way to do eyeliner? A thin line? A flick? Or a cat eye?
Cat eye probably, although I love all 3 and I tend to just do a thin line when I'm wearing eye shadow and maybe do a flick if I'm feeling it

4. Lipgloss or lipstick?
Lipstick without a doubt

5. What has been the most disappointing make up product for you?
Now there is one but I can't think, so I'm just going to ramble through my makeup collection and see if it comes back to mind.... AH I remember, although there probably are a few others, one is: collections water proof liquid eyeliner, it is complete crap if you ask me... I'm not bad at doing an eyeliner flick with your typical liquid eyeliner, but that product was so hard to use. I am just super glad it wasn't expensive!

6. What is your holy grail skincare product?
Body Shop's tea tree toner, 110%

7. How long does it take you to do your make up?
I hear lots of people say 'Oh yeh it only takes me 10 minutes!' But honestly once I've decided what to wear, which can sometimes take longer than anticipated... But usually I'm ready quite fast, but it takes me quite a while to do my makeup - especially my eyes. When I'm in a bit of a rush, I can do it in 10 mins, but if I'm taking my time then probably 20 minutes or so depending on what I'm doing.

8. What is your favourite film and why?
I hate this question; I can never decide what my favourite film is, so I'm going to choose three I like; I don't really have one. I love 'The Heat' - staring Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy; it's just so entertaining and I could watch it on repeat all day and not get bored. My favourite scene are these two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlCwACANke4 & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQCvDxKnJwE. I also love Matilda & Elf & Beauty and The Beast & Divergent & Sinister - that is one HELL of a good horror film. AND I love practically anything with Nick Frost & Simon Pegg in. Ok, that was more than 3 films I like, oh well.

9. Why did you decide to create a blog?
I don't know really, I just started to read some blogs & knew some people (on Twitter) that have blogs, so as I have a love for fashion and especially beauty products, I thought I'd start a blog. I also started it to gain experience; as soon/just before I started my blog I did become really keen on the idea of studying a journalism/ creative writing/English based course at Uni & started dreaming of the future and wanting to write and take photos for a magazine like Vogue or Cosmo. I now have secured a conditional offer to study at Falmouth, after having an interview the beginning of the month, so now all I have to do is achieve good grades so I can study at this amazing University.

10. If you had to get a tattoo right now what would you get and where?
Either a little heart on my upper ring finger or (I don't know what you call it, so I will insert a photo) and it will be the quote from American Horror Story: 'All monsters are human'.





11. What do you do to relax?
Read, go on Tumblr, take a bath with some candles and a bath bomb (which is usually from Lush) or watch a TV series of which I'm currently watching or if I'm not then just a good ol' film or YouTube. 
At the moment I am obsessed with Skins. I've watched series 1-4 and 7 and I'm currently on Episode 7 of series 5. Everyone does say how S5-6 (generation 3) isn't as good as generation 1&2 of which I totally agree with, as I am not as obsessed with this series as a whole so far. But I think it's still pretty good nevertheless!

- Then answer the questions they asked you

QUESTIONS FROM ME TO YOU

1. Who is your favourite blogger & YouTuber and why?

2. What is your favourite social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr & why?

3. Sweet potato fries or normal fries/chips? (If you haven't tried sweet potato fries, then you are seriously missing out; they are amazing)

4. Your favourite high end and high street brand?

5. Your 'holygrail' face product, makeup wise...

6. What products do you use for skincare?

7. Beer, Spirits or Wine? (If you drink)

8. What are your favourite type of books to read?

9. Typical job interview question, but where would you like to be in 10 years time (career wise)?

10. Maths or Science?

11. If you had to choose one makeup product to take on holiday with you, what would it be and why?

I tag everyone who reads this post & fancies answering some questions


Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe