Products I always repurchase

17:51

Hello!

I thought I'd do a post today about what products I repurchase time and time again, I got this blog post idea from my friend Briony.


'Lush' Bubblegum Lip Scrub
This is probably my third pot of this lip-scrub. I just love it so much; not only does it make your lips super soft straight away, it tastes amazing (it is edible!) All you have to do is dab your finger in and scrub it on your lips and lick it off afterwards! 
I don't use this all the time, I usually use it about 2-3 times a week because after just one use your lips go from dry to really smooth. 
Lush do two other flavors I believe, a popcorn one (which I really don't like the taste of) and a mint one (which does taste nice!) However, I have always repurchased the Bubblegum one, and at Christmas (2013) they had a special one which was red and tasted of cola, this one was pretty nice.
They do last ages and they're reasonably priced at £5.50.






Garnier Miceliar Cleansing Water
I have repurchased this product multiple times, it is so good at taking off eye makeup and face makeup. Before this I used makeup wipes, which I got through so fast because you'd need around 2 for your eyes then your face as well, also it took me forever to take off my mascara. However, with this cleansing water it takes me half as long to remove my makeup! I would honestly recommend this product to anybody, as it is very cheap (£4.99) but is more often than not always on sale in Boots and Tesco, making it £3.33 which is amazing! It also lasts quite long time, so overall in the long run you'd be spending a lot less money if you purchased this rather than buying makeup wipes.








Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Blemish Stick
I have bought this a few times, or sometimes I buy this product, they're both the same price (£2.59) and work equally as well. I tend to buy which ever I see first when I go to Boots!
They fight the bacteria that causes spots, and both products are amazing at doing this - hence me repurchasing them again and again! They last around a month or so, as the tube isn't huge, but this is still quite a long time! For the price I would 100% recommend this product to those looking for one like this; it is so affordable.










Bourjois Frambourjois Velvet Lipstick
I have repurchased this lipstick twice, simply because it is absolutely stunning and literally does not budge off your lips for hours after you've applied it, sticking around even after you've had a couple of drinks and a snack. If you're having a proper meal however, it does budge a little but not much - you'd just have to do a little touch up in the loo's! When you put it on it's like a thick lip-gloss consistency, but within about a minute or less it matte-ifies on your lips. I have bought the same colour twice, because it is my favorite red lipstick, however I would consider purchasing another shade in the future. Also, you'd think they'd be quite hard to wipe off when you've done for the day, but it actually comes off pretty easily - maybe takes a little bit of extra scrubbing than other lipstick but it's not that bad to get off! 
The product is reasonably priced at £8.99, but make sure you keep an eye out when you go into Boots, because they quite frequently have little offers on a lot of the brands!



Batiste Dry Shampoo
I have been buying this product for years, and I have never tried any other brand of dry shampoo, purely because I haven't had to because this does the perfect job! I'm not really bothered about what scent I get, but I do like the original, blush and the cherry (pictured on the left) is pretty nice smelling too. It lasts me quite a while; I don't use it every week, just when (in between washes) I feel like my hair is looking a little dull and not full of life (my hair doesn't get that greasy).
You can literally buy this in so many stores and it is priced around £2.99 (Boots), however this could vary slightly depending on what store you go to/what size you buy.




Kate Moss Rimmel London Lipstick (Shade 08)
I have repurchased this lipstick (the same shade as well) three times; it is literally my favorite shade in the world. The lipstick stays on for a quite a while, but not when you're eating, I've found that after you put it on, dab it onto your lips; then it doesn't budge as much as it would and it is less likely to go on your teeth (which this product does quite a lot - kind of embarrassing!) But I love it all the same and it is quite cheap at around £5-6. 










Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder (Transparent)

I cannot fault this powder at all, it isn't cakey when you apply it and it does a really good job at keeping your foundation and concealer in place for the whole day. I think I get through my face powders quite fast, but that's probably just me; I use quite a lot.... Ops!
This product is around £3.99 and is fabulous!









Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Of course this would be in this blog post! Behold everyone's favorite, the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. This is for sure the best concealer I've ever purchased and I will continue buying it for years to come... Unless they discontinue it (please don't!!) I would recommended this product to anyone; it's cheap (£4.19) and lasts a pretty long time. I tend to blend this in with the Real Techniques expert face brush or the deluxe crease brush (for under the eyes). It covers under eye bags and blemishes really well, with just one brush!  








Thank you for reading,
I have a few blog post ideas in mind - but feel free to mention some more in the comments!

Love, Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe